|Home||About Us||News and Events||Charters||Training Center||Association Center||Membership|
Certified Business Valuation Course 21 - 30 September 2016 in Malaysia2016-05-20 Hits:
"Certified Business Valuation Course”
Approved CPD Accredited Course (10 CPD HOURS)
It's a great pleasure to announce that Business Valuers Association Malaysia (BVAM) will organise a Certified Business Valuation Course. BVAM is a charter member of The International Association of Consultants, Valuers and Analysts (IACVA). The training course will be held on 21 - 24 & 26-30 September 2016 at National Institute of Valuation (INSPEN), Kajang Selangor, Malaysia.
The training program is directed to all valuers and real estate industry player who want to explore and enhance their competencies in Business Valuation profession.
Objective of this course:
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Acquire knowledge on Business Valuation and its components
• Gain exposure on valuation approaches and techniques
• Apply knowledge & skill on Business Valuation
Send your enquiry to:
• Sr Faziah Abd Rasid at firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Sr Elvin Fernandez at email@example.com;
• Sr Francis Loh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Institute of Valuation (INSPEN)
Valuation and Property Services Department
Tel : +603 8911 8682 (DL)
Fax: +603 03-8922 3891