|Home||About Us||News and Events||Charters||Training Center||Association Center||Membership|
ICVS Certification Training Course, July Malaysia2020-02-10 Hits:
Applied for 10 CPD Hours from the Board of Valuers and 10 CPE hours from IACVS
It's a great pleasure to announce that Business Valuers Association Malaysia (BVAM) will organise a Certified Business Valuation Course. BVAM is a charter member of The International Association of Certified Valuation Specialists (IACVS). The training course will be held in July, 2020 at the National Institute of Valuation (INSPEN), Kajang Selangor, Malaysia. The ICVS credentialed exam will be in July at INSPEN.
The training program is directed to all valuers and real estate industry player who want to explore and enhance their competencies in Business Valuation profession.
Objective of this course:
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Acquire knowledge on Business Valuation and its components
• Gain exposure on valuation approaches and techniques
• Apply knowledge & skill on Business Valuation
Send your enquiry to:
• Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thila Ganesan at email@example.com;